Giving back and being part of the community is something we are extremely passionate about.
Parra Leagues has been a proud supporter of the community for over 60 years. As a major community Club in Western Sydney one of our key objectives is to provide support to important community initiatives throughout the Parramatta Area. We are the largest provider of funding in the Parramatta Local Government Area (LGA). Your patronage funds many local community organisations and we thank you for your support.
ClubGRANTS is a community development funding program enabling registered clubs with an annual gaming machine revenue exceeding $1 million to apply 1.85% of their gaming machine revenue to specific community development and support projects.
All enquiries should be directed to the community team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All ClubGRANTS applications need to be submitted through the ClubGRANTS portal, you can access the portal here.
The 2023 ClubGRANTS rounds have now opened and we have a few changes on how this years rounds and approvals will work, as follows:
All rounds re opened from the 5th October 2022
- CAT 1 & CAT 2 applications UNDER $20k will remain open until the 28th July 2023 and be assessed on a monthly basis. If seeking approval in the same month applications must be received by the 10th of the month, if received after the 10th applications will be approved at the end of the following month.
- CAT 1 & CAT 2 APPLICATIONS OVER $20K will take 2-3 months with approval by the Board of Directors. There will be 4 Rounds and the cut-off dates for applications will be as follows:
- Round 1 – 25th October 2022
- Round 2 – 17th January 2023
- Round 3 – 11th April 2023
- Round 4 – 18th July 2023
- CAT 1 & CAT 2 applications In-Kind will remain open all year round until Friday 11th August 2023 and will be approved on a weekly basis. Please note: In-Kind applications are only for Room Hire. No food or drink will be included for In-Kind applications.
CATEGORY 1 FUNDING
Category 1 funding is specifically for local projects and/or services that contribute to the welfare and broader social fabric of the local community and aimed at improving the living standards of low income and disadvantaged people. These projects encompass Community Welfare & Social Services, Community Development, Community Health Services and Employment Assistance Activities.
CATEGORY 2 FUNDING
Category 2 funding is typically used to support a club’s core purpose. As a rugby league club, some of this funding is used to develop the game in the area by providing quality facilities and development programs. However, Parramatta Leagues Club is also committed to ensuring the success of other sports in order to keep our community active. These other sports have included water polo, swimming, rugby union, golf, touch football and many others.
We encourage other groups who are looking for assistance with their fund-raising project to apply. Your group may include a school, service club or a local charity. The club is keen to support ethnically, socially and culturally diverse groups within the community.
We may be able to assist you with a donation of cash, prizes or in-kind support such as free room hire to hold your meeting or event.