BECOME A MEMBER
Priority Rewards Membership entitles you to exclusive benefits, discounts and rewards at both Parra Leagues and Vikings Sports Club.
Join today to start earning rewards – the more you eat, drink and play the more you receive. Become a Gold, Diamond or Royal Member to unlock even more rewards!
How to Join
You are able to sign up as a Member two ways.
You can download and complete our Membership application form below and bring it to Club reception with your valid photo ID Australian Drivers Licence or Passport, in line with the Entry Requirements.
Alternatively, you can sign up as a Member at the Club entrance with one of our friendly staff.
If your ID does not contain proof of an Australian residential address, please also supply either a utilities bill in your name (electricity/gas bill, phone bill etc) with a residential address on it.
1 Year – $15
3 Year – $18
5 Year – $20
1 Year Pensioner – $2.20
(Pensioner Membership not available online. Please visit the Club to become a Member)
An eligible pensioner is anyone who holds or receives one of the following:
- A current Aged or Disability Pensioner Concession Card (PCC), issued by the Department of Human Services-Centrelink or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA), showing a NSW address
- A DVA Gold Card endorsed ‘TPI’ (Totally & Permanently Incapacitated)
- A DVA Gold Card endorsed ‘EDA’ (Extreme Disablement Adjustment)
- A letter or statement/determination from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, stating that you receive a disability pension of 70 per cent or higher, or an Intermediate or Extreme Disablement Adjustment Pension, or you have been assessed under the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004, at 50 or more impairment points
- A DVA Gold Card endorsed ‘War Widow’
- A DVA Gold Card endorsed ‘War Widower’